Personal Injuries

Posted by Higgins O Reilly on July 10 2013 @ 20:27

Talk to your solicitor if you have been injured to obtain advice about your entitlements to compensation.

All personal injury claims, with some exceptions, must first go to the Injuries Board, an independent government body. You are entitled to be represented by a solicitor throughout the application process and at any Injuries Board hearings.

If the person responsible for your injury is not disputing liability and gives their consent, your claim for damages can be assessed by the Injuries Board. Where the person responsible for your injury does not give consent to an Injuries Board assessment, the Injuries Board issues an authorisation to allow you to pursue your claim through the courts.

There is a limited period within which you can bring a claim so you should apply as soon as possible after the injury occurs. Once consent is received from the person against whom the claim is made, the Injuries Board has nine months to make an award. This period may be extended by a further six months, but cannot go beyond fifteen months.

56 comment(s)

  1. Joe at Personal Injury Law Dublin on Nov 05 2018 13:11
    Clear article, simple straight-forward information, the best kind. Joe
  2. Gary: Personal Injury Solicitor Uk on Nov 28 2018 15:45
    Interesting to see how things shake up with the new PIAB. Gary
  3. Anastasia Lawrence on May 15 2019 03:12
    I've read the book and really enjoyed <a rel="dofollow" href="">Google</a> it.
  4. review on Apr 27 2020 02:42
    It is not only good diet plan that will help you reduce weight. It requires collaboration of different therapies to reduce it. One of them is physical therapy, which is to perform daily exercises to shed off accumulated fat by consuming it strenuous activities as fats are one of high energy sources available in the body in a stored form.
  5. google on May 13 2020 09:41
  6. best essays review on Jun 16 2020 05:29
    Personal injury is held and hurtful at all times for the man. The personification of the injury and filed for the top of the terms for the pain. Such situations are proven good for timely success for the individuals.
  7. Suicide Squad Captain Boomerang Coat on Oct 20 2020 12:16
    I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening.
  8. essay writing service online on Jan 10 2021 07:38
    What your stating is completely authentic. I know that everyone ought to say the identical issue, but I just feel that you area it in a way that each and every man or woman can recognize. I also adore the photographs you set in right here. They suit so properly with what youre producing an try to say. Im assured youll achieve so several individuals with what youve acquired to say.
  9. essay writing service online on Jan 11 2021 07:15
    What your stating is completely authentic. I know that everyone ought to say the identical issue, but I just feel that you area it in a way that each and every man or woman can recognize. I also adore the photographs you set in right here. They suit so properly with what youre producing an try to say. Im assured youll achieve so several individuals with what youve acquired to say.
  10. CBD Flower on Jan 11 2021 07:43
    Hello! I just would want to give you a enormous thumbs up for the fantastic info you’ve got here with this post. I’ll be returning to your blog site for additional soon.
  11. dispensary near me on Jan 14 2021 09:39
    Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website . We will have a link exchange agreement among us!
  12. idn poker on Jan 14 2021 09:40
    I was very thankful to find this website on bing, just what I was looking for : D too saved to favorites .
  13. mod games on Jan 14 2021 11:01
    I really wanted to make a brief word to say thanks to you for all of the amazing points you are sharing at this website. My time intensive internet lookup has finally been honored with really good facts and strategies to go over with my colleagues. I ‘d claim that we visitors are rather fortunate to dwell in a remarkable website with so many lovely professionals with valuable guidelines. I feel somewhat fortunate to have encountered your entire site and look forward to plenty of more exciting minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once again for a lot of things.
  14. 토토사이트 on Jan 17 2021 08:45
    Magnificent site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your effort!
  15. crypto mining rig on Jan 17 2021 08:49
    I’m constantly invstigating on the web with regard to ideas that will support myself. Thx!
  16. บาคาร่า on Jan 23 2021 14:10
    Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
  17. buy fake Yeezy 350 v2 on Jan 26 2021 03:36
    Keep this in mind: Adidas, Nike and all these companies are big, multi-national businesses which have to enforce standards of employment.
  18. chatrandom on Jan 26 2021 03:53
    This is really intriguing, You’re an especially efficient writer. I have signed up with your feed additionally look ahead to finding your personal interesting write-ups. Furthermore, I’ve got shared the blog inside our social networks.
  19. 먹튀검증 on Jan 26 2021 11:13
    woah i like yur website. It really helped me with the info i wus looking for. Appcriciate it, will bookmark.
  20. invest on Jan 26 2021 11:21
    It’s rare knowledgeable folks for this topic, but you sound like there’s more you’re discussing! Thanks
  21. Motorschaden ankauf on Jan 28 2021 08:15
    Superb page and additionally simple to make sure you figure out justification. Exactly how can Document keep performing obtaining concur to make sure you publish element for the document into my approaching e-newsletter? Getting correct credit scores in your direction all the journalist and additionally backlink to website won’t deemed a dilemma.
  22. on Jan 28 2021 08:16
    Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
  23. air-conditioning-solutions on Feb 13 2021 14:04
    Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
  24. LED Grab bars on Feb 13 2021 20:59
    I appreciated your work very thanks
  25. on Feb 15 2021 19:28
    Thank you for the update, very nice site..
  26. guttering service on Feb 16 2021 11:27
    I am usually to blogging i truly appreciate your articles. Your content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your site and keep checking for brand spanking new details.
  27. Falcon city Dubai on Feb 16 2021 11:28
    The next time I just read a blog, I’m hoping it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. Get real, Yes, it was my solution to read, but I personally thought youd have something fascinating to express. All I hear is really a bunch of whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy seeking attention.
  28. start online casino business on Feb 17 2021 07:36
    This is the best weblog for anyone who desires to find out about this topic. You notice a lot its virtually laborious to argue with you (not that I really would want aHa). You positively put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!
  29. 파워볼사이트 on Feb 21 2021 08:44
    When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox now if a comment is added I get four emails sticking with the same comment. Is there however you can eliminate me from that service? Thanks!
  30. 경주출장 on Feb 25 2021 10:59
    Hello, I discovered your weblog in the new directory of blogs. I dont know how your website emerged. Your weblog looks good. Enjoy a nice day.
  31. 안동출장 on Feb 25 2021 11:00
    hi!,I love your writing so much! proportion we be in contact extra about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this space to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look forward to see you.
  32. 私人補習 on Mar 03 2021 07:40
    Yay google is my king assisted me to find this outstanding web site ! .
  33. joker123 slot on Mar 03 2021 11:59
    Thanks for some other great post. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the search for such info.
  34. on Mar 03 2021 12:00
    I really appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again
  35. web hosting unlimited on Mar 03 2021 13:08
    Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up!..
  36. bolly4u on Mar 08 2021 11:01
    I like what you guys are doing. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on with the excellent works guys. I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site.
  37. 천안출장마사지 on Mar 12 2021 06:16
    whoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, many people are searching around for this info, you could help them greatly.
  38. numbersusa on Mar 12 2021 06:17
    You’re the best, I was doing a google search and your site came up for bank owned homes in Winter Springs, FL but anyway, I have had a pleasant time reading it, keep it up!
  39. on Mar 14 2021 09:01
    At Junk Cars for Cash our #1 priority is to treat our customers with honesty and respect, all while offering the most competitive price for your vehicle in Minnesota. Since we buy a huge volume of junk cars in Minneapolis everyday, we not only buy cars for cash in Minneapolis, but we offer the highest quoted prices in the state of Minnesota, and we back that up with a price match guarantee.
  40. 세종출장안마 on Mar 15 2021 14:37
    You…are…my…hero!!! I cant believe something like this exists on the internet! Its so true, so honest, and more than that you dont sound like an idiot! Finally, someone who knows how to talk about a subject without sounding like a kid who didnt get that bike he wanted for Christmas.
  41. casinostars on Mar 16 2021 07:19
    We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
  42. car locked out service on Mar 17 2021 07:47
    very nice post, i definitely adore this fabulous website, persist in it
  43. menù qr code on Mar 17 2021 07:49
    I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.
  44. tesla on Mar 22 2021 07:20
    wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a logo reader. What may you suggest in regards to your post that you simply made some days ago? Any positive?
  45. 먹튀검증 on Mar 22 2021 07:25
    Needed to send you this little remark to help give many thanks over again for all the remarkable knowledge you have shown here. It was certainly pretty generous of people like you in giving openly exactly what some people would have offered as an e-book to earn some dough for their own end, principally since you might well have done it if you considered necessary. The creative ideas as well acted to become a fantastic way to fully grasp the rest have a similar dreams just like mine to realize great deal more with reference to this matter. I am certain there are some more enjoyable situations in the future for individuals who see your site.
  46. 메이저놀이터 on Mar 22 2021 12:55
    I am just use very happy understand this. This can be the method of information which needs to be presented harmful . ” the actual random hype may possibly be inside the another webpages. Satisfaction from your individual sharing with us the following prime file.
  47. Yeezys Release Dates on Mar 26 2021 09:08
    Yeezys Release Dates
  48. Letterman Jackets on Mar 26 2021 15:37
    Browse from the wide Collection Of Varsity Jacket, Letterman Jackets made with high quality material. Design your own custom jacket.
  49. on Mar 27 2021 20:43
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
  50. Fake Nike SB Dunk Low on Mar 30 2021 01:17
    First of all, looking at the “SWOOSH” text at the top right corner of the label, you can easily notice how the fake Dunks look too thick and too boxy compared to the retail shoes.
  51. 토토사이트 on Apr 04 2021 08:20
    eye glasses are not only stylish but they can also protect your eyes from contaminants”
  52. Edward Sizemore on Apr 06 2021 11:16
    Hey there, it is great content. Looking forward to reading more articles of your blog. If you want create a fake information genrater tool so you can use this blog <a href="">Fake Facebook Post Generator</a>
  53. 먹튀검증커뮤니티 on Apr 07 2021 07:15
    Good post and a nice summation of the problem. My only problem with the analysis is given that much of the population joined the chorus of deregulatory mythology, given vested interest is inclined toward perpetuation of the current system and given a lack of a popular cheerleader for your arguments, I’m not seeing much in the way of change.
  54. movers in silver spring md on Apr 10 2021 13:33
    Thank you for another informative website. Where else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a challenge that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.
  55. Judy Colon on Apr 11 2021 08:47
    Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading it. It is very good. This is interesting as well as very engaging. I couldn't stop until I finished it. Thank you so much. I have Profile on Online Webcam Test.
  56. vector art service on Apr 18 2021 16:22
    This service is prompt, they are very cooperative and their work it perfectly reliable. I am very happy with everything I&#8217;ve had done by them
Leave a comment


Monthly Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date with our latest news and articles